Shader beta testing signup
We now have a forum for testing shaders pre-release. It is implemented as a usergroup with private access to another forum in this section. You may ask to sign up in this thread. If you agree to these conditions say so, and I will add your registered LAmrUG account name into the Shader beta user group.
Shader beta Usergroup Forum
Conditions of Use
- Do not share these shaders with others. If others are interested, suggest they ask to join the "Shader beta" User Group
- There is no warranty that shaders will work
- The UI for the release may change. Since it is very likely that the interface (number/name of parameters) of one or more of the shaders in the package will change, do not depend on them in shader networks for production.
- The shader itself may change. Final version of the shaders can then be incompatible to the one available in the beta. Files saved with the beta program might not load with final version. Files saved with beta program might render differently with final version. For a given production, do not depend on the shaders to stay the same when released in standalone mental ray, or any given 3D application.
- We do ask for production-oriented testing and feedback, so consider making test cases duplicated from actual production scenes.
- By downloading and using the shaders, you agree to these conditions
Training and Special Projects, NVIDIA ARC
LAmrUG Forum Originator