This forum is provided by NVIDIA Corporation and its subsidiaries (hereinafter "NVIDIA" or "we") to facilitate the exchange of information among users of its products and other interested parties (hereinafter also "you") subject to the terms contained in these Forum Rules.
1. Although the administrators and moderators of NVIDIA forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages and material submitted or posted by users (hereinafter also the "user submissions") . All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of NVIDIA forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message, as further specified hereinafter.
2. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trademarks, trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have sufficient permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant NVIDIA all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage NVIDIA or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) contain viruses or other programs which may damage data or systems; (v) post advertisements or solicitations of business; (vi) impersonate another person, violate data protection provisions or are otherwise unlawful.
3. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to NVIDIA is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder. You agree that you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure.
4. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in the material that you post to this forum. After posting your material, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such material, and you continue to have the right to use your content in any way you choose. By posting any material on or through this forum, you do however grant to NVIDIA a limited, world wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such material solely on and through this forum.
5. NVIDIA does not endorse any user submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. NVIDIA expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user submissions unless stated otherwise herein. To the extent NVIDIA website contains links to websites of third parties, NVIDIA expressly declares that it has no influence on the content of such linked websites. NVIDIA therefore expressly distances itself from all content contained in user submissions and linked websites, does not endorse any user submissions or linked content and assumes no responsibility for any user submissions or linked content.
6. NVIDIA does not provide formal technical support with regard to any of its products or other products in this forum. Any information provided by NVIDIA or one of its staff members is provided for information purposes only, reflecting the opinion of the respective author. It shall not be regarded as a statement of NVIDIA and is provided without warranties of any kind. To the extent that product information or other material prepared by NVIDIA is provided in this forum, the specific limitations and exclusions of liability contained in such information and material shall apply additionally.
7. NVIDIA does not permit copyright-infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and NVIDIA will remove all user submissions if properly notified that such user submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. NVIDIA will also terminate a user's access to its website, if they are determined to be a infringer. NVIDIA also reserves the right to decide whether a user submission is appropriate and complies with these forum rules for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law. NVIDIA may remove such user submissions and/or terminate a user's access for uploading such material in violation of these forum rules at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
8. NVIDIA reserves the right to remove, move or close any user submissions for any reason without prior notice. NVIDIA may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, terminate this service, terminate this agreement or suspend and terminate your account.
9. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify NVIDIA (and Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin), as the case may be) from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use contrary to these forum rules, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and reasonable attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature, and notwithstanding any further liability arising on other grounds.
10. You must be a minimum of 13 years old in order to participate in the forum.